- By entering the Drinks International Travel Retail Awards, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out with the entry form.
- Please ensure you have the brand owners consent before entering any challenge.
- Please adhere to the deadlines set out in this form. Late entries may not be accepted. Agile Media accepts no responsibility for any lost, damaged, late or mislaid entry. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- Invoice terms are strictly 15 days (or prior to judging if sooner). Please note that if payment (or proof of payment) is not received prior to judging day then submitted entries will be removed from the competition.
- The organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are in full and accompanied by the required entry information.
- Submissions should relate to activity during the eligibility period of 5th October 2020 to 4th October 2021
- The organiser reserves the right to change the categories and judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- Entries must be signed by the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the awards should be addressed.
- All materials submitted with the entry will become the property of the organiser. The awards will be judged by an expert panel of judges selected by the organiser. The judges will select category finalists based on the criteria set out in the entry form.
- The judges may decline to award a medal for a certain category if they decide there are insufficient entries of a winning standard. The organisers reserve the right to alter the judging panel and categories without prior notice to entrants.
- The decision of the Chairman of the Judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Finalists will be notified within 14 days of the shortlist being confirmed.
- There will be one award winner selected as Category Champion for each award, who will each receive a trophy.
- Details of the full results, including the Gold, Silver and Bronze medallists will be published in the November 2021 issue of Drinks International magazine and on www.drinksint.com
- Entrants consent to the publication by the organiser in connection with the awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry. Participants consent to their names and photographs to be used in any competition publicity.
- Winner trophies, medals and certificates will be awarded to the shortlist of winners.
- Any winner may publicise the award providing the year in which it was won is stated. The organiser licences any winner to use the awards logo in connection with its award for a period of 3 years from the date of issue.
- By entering the awards all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the data controller for the purposes of the administration of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The organiser and data controller is Agile Media Ltd, 56-58 Church Walk, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9AS